Be involved in the arts!
The Northrop building is currently closed for its exciting revitalization and is scheduled to re-open in spring 2014. During this time we do not need ushers or other volunteers for the performances we are presenting in other venues. We will post information as soon as it is available about applying to usher in the newly revitalized Northrop.
Audience Services/House Manager, Full-Time
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations or arts administration and at least three years of related work experience in a multi-venue/multi-function facility
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently - Strong customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills, with emphasis on integrity and discretion
- Ability to read small print in dim light, stand for long periods of time, and climb stairs with ease frequently during the course of the work day assisting patrons on all levels of the Auditorium
- Supervisory experience and experience working with volunteer staff
- CPR Certification
- Must be available to work evening and weekend hours
- A passion for the arts or community outreach
- Administrative experience in university setting
For more information, and to apply, click here.