From me to you, here are a few tips and pointers to make sure you are getting the most out of your Northrop experiences.
1. Discounts: Are you paying full price? Did you know U of M student tickets are just $10? Save your money if you can. We offer many discounts and have this nifty little tool called our discounts page - make sure to check and see if you are eligible for one of our awesome savings.
2. Dine at Northrop: We're all for convenience. Park your car once and leave it. Order one of Northrop's catered dinners 72 hours in advance and savor your dinner in our cozy Gold Room. Rather go somewhere else? Not a problem, we also have some suggestions within walking distance of Northrop.
3. Parking: Our house holds 4,800 people, which means parking can fill up pretty quickly. We suggest planning ahead by taking a look at your different parking options. We'd really hate for you to miss a second of the show!
4. Expand your world and blow your kid's mind: It's always nice to come to a performance when you feel like you've gotten the behind the scenes scoop first. We offer several opportunities including pre-concert interviews with the artists, videos, master classes, and much more. And although it's nice to have an adult-only night, we do offer family programming as well. Fun for everyone!
5. Be the first to know: We're all over social media. If you follow us, we'll repay your support with exclusive offers, presales and announcements. Join our Northrop Email Club or follow us on Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook.