- What did you notice about the character of Giselle and how her character relates to the period in which Giselle was choreographed (late 19th century)?
- What did the elaborate scenery remind you of?
- How did you feel about the death of Giselle in the arms of Albrecht?
- How did the fullness of the live orchestra make you feel?
- What questions does the story raise?
- How did the excellent acoustics and sightlines aid your experience?
Tell us about your experience at Northrop's Grand Reopening. We would to hear your thoughts on the performance and the reimagined Northrop. Did you attend the Northrop Inside Out After Dark Grand Reopening Gala Festivities? Do you have a new Northrop story?