Dust off your dancing shoes and join us at The Southern Theater for a social dance! Local Lindy legends Peter Strom and Naomi Uyama will lead this unique workshop designed for intermediate swing dancers with a guest appearance by dancers from SW!NG OUT. Add to your Lindy fundamentals, and work on some fun ways to improvise with your partner to the music. Come solo or with a dancing partner, and be ready to move!
- The event will last approximately two hours.
- Participants are required to wear face masks throughout the duration of the class.
- Our partners require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 72 hours of the class time.
- Registered attendees will receive detailed event info via email from northrop.umn.edu within 24 hours of the start time.
- Registered attendees may arrive at 6:45 pm to check in. Class begins at 7:00 pm
- Please bring your own water bottle or hydrating beverage and wear comfortable clothes that make you feel ready to move!