Northrop’s building will be closed from 2:00 pm Wed, Feb 21-Thu, Feb 23.
All Feb 24-25 events are moving forward as scheduled. Patrons may contact the Box Office at email@example.com.
- Due to inclement weather, the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus is implementing reduced operations from 2:00 Wed, Feb 22 through 10:00 pm Thu, Feb 23. Northrop’s building will be closed during that time.
- The Box Office phones will be unavailable Wed, Feb 22 from 2:00 pm-Thu, Feb 23 at 5:00 pm. Patrons may email the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All non-ticket related questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
- The Wed, Feb 22 Ballet Hispánico Diálogos event is now online only. There will not be an in-person option. In-person registrants have received a link to the livestream.
- The Fri, Feb 24, 10:30 am Ballet Hispánico: Student Matinee is moving forward as a hybrid in-person/livestream/on-demand offering as planned.
- The Fri, Feb 24, 6:30 pm Ballet Hispánico Latin Social Dance is moving forward as planned.
- The Sat, Feb 25, 7:30 pm Ballet Hispánico: Doña Perón performance is moving forward as planned.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!