Northrop’s building will reopen starting Mon, Jan 30.
- The Bistro at Northrop will reopen on Tue, Jan 31.
- Both the Northrop Garage and the Church Street Garage are open.
- The east entrance will remain closed for the foreseeable future but WILL be open for events.
- Lily Plaza will remain closed to vehicular traffic but WILL be open for events.
- Service at the east side Box Office (open Mon-Fri, 10:00 am-5:00 pm for walk-up guests) will move to the west side Box Office near the building entrance. The east Box Office windows WILL be open for events.
- Please note that some areas in the building—including sections of stairwells—will be roped off due to construction. Signage in the building will guide visitors to alternate routes.
- Updates regarding The Joffrey Ballet reschedule dates will be shared as soon as more information is available.
- Currently scheduled events at Northrop are moving forward as planned. Please check your event page on the Northrop website for details and—for events that require registration or tickets—please read your Info Email which will be sent to you at least 24 hours prior to the event.
Box Office questions can be directed to email@example.com and 612-624-2345, Mon-Fri, 10:00 am-5:00 pm. All other questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our community for your patience and encouragement while the engineers, facilities, and health and safety personnel worked to assess the damage and ensure that the building was safe following the parapet wall failure on Jan 11. We are grateful for the tremendous outpouring of support and look forward to seeing you at Northrop soon!
Updated Jan 27